Friday, April 9, 2010

Tasteful: Paper Goods & Events

Yay it's Friday!! I can't tell you how happy I am that the end of the week is here - it has definitely been a busy/stressful/productive week, and I hope it was for all you bloggies too. I have some fun news... This week I got a lot of orders in that I recently have been working on for the upcoming Spring Boutique (yay!) I got new business cards, thank you postcards and the boutique flyers all printed and ready to go. I cannot tell you how much I love getting orders like this in. I love paper. That's all there is to it. I went with lots of white and clean lines to create a professional, yet fun look. I think they turned out awesome! I'm especially thrilled with the post cards. I knew I wanted them, I just wasn't sure exactly how I'd use them haha. But they are working out wonderfully as little hand writen thank-yous to add to every online order... and I was thinking I could use them as place cards for the boutique!

What is this boutique I keep mentioning, you ask yourself - well let me tell you! My friend Michelle from BasketSavvy and I are putting together a Spring Boutique for the Santa Clarita Valley area - so if you're nearby seriously come check it out! I will be showcasing all my TastefulTatters Spring Collection, and we have some other amazing vendors lined up I can't wait to share more about them with you guys later. The amazing flyer (last photo below) was designed by the amazing Shannon Labare - I love it so much I could seriously frame it haha. P.S. Shannon also designed my logo(s) for Tasteful Tatters!

 Let me know if you need directions or if you're just interested in coming!


0 comments:

Post a Comment