Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Road Trip: Art That Helps Collaboration


It's FINALLY here! The Art That Helps Collaboration that I am so humbled to be apart of officially is launched TODAY! First, check out Promise Tangeman's blog that goes into tons of details about the project and then head over to my Etsy shop Tasteful Tatters and check out the goods. 100% of the proceeds are going to A Beautiful Idea and their Haiti Relief Fund.  So buy something! I have awesome posters for sale and a killer tote that features MY design -woohoo!

Happy Wednesday Bloggers!

This poster features my design (the earth with "love heals")

And the other fabulous prints available for sale...

 
Also Check out the awesome Tote I have for sale!

 

3 comments:

Alex Evjen said...

I love it! Great job!

aimee grover said...

Cool Em! You rocked it!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks Aimee!

Post a Comment