Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something Blue: Wedding Inspiration Shoot

I am so so in love with this photo shoot! I spotted it a couple of days ago on Green Wedding Shoes and everything about it is fabulous - from the dress, to the photography, to the headpiece - gush! What a stinkin' stylish couple!

One thing I love that I always try to tell me clients - is simplicity is key to any element design. Make it unique - but no need to go over board. I believe that this shoot captured just that!

Aaaand - the best part! The gals name is Liesel - like from the Sound of Music! haha, I just love that. 

Photography by: Sloan Photographers (Amazing!)
Bouquet: Gods Garden
Location:  Orpheum Penthouse - Phoenix Arizona




2 comments:

Candice Parisi said...

Emilee, did you take these? They're amazing, so dynamic.

Emilee Sutherland said...

Noooo! Yikes I hope that wasn't too unclear. These were done by the fabulous duo Sloan Photographers they did this as a marketing piece for a venue.

Post a Comment