Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Under Construction"



Very exciting news up ahead! I know my blog has been in and out of transformations the past couple months (so against everything I learned as a Marketing major for 2 years) but I'm going to be completely honest with you all... that is because I had no idea what I was doing! Who am I kidding, I'm not a web designer, I'll never understand HTML no matter how hard I try or read tutorials. It is best to just leave that to the professionals. Sooooo, for the last time (hopefully for a long while) my blog is being COMPLETELY re-done and I could not be more excited. For 2 reasons mostly. 1) I love change. I love everything about it - enough said. 2) My old time friend Lindsay is doing the re-design! She recently got into blog/web design and she is AMAZING!! You should definitely check out some of her work here! And this my friends is why you see the picture above. I feel like the guy on the right just telling her all my crazy ideas and then changing my mind and then giving her more crazy requests haha and she is seriously one of the greatest people to work with - I feel like I've done no work at all!

I'm shooting to have the launch next Wednesday - so mark your calendars for all kinds of fabulousness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment