Thursday, March 11, 2010

Freebie Friday

This Freebie - is half Freebie/half DIY, but double the fun right? I am sooo excited for this project I seriously want to make this this weekend if I ever get a free second =)

Today's Freebie is brought to us from Just Something I Made (Love her, love her blog) And the best part about this is - anyone can do it! Just a little modge podge and a canvas and you have yourself wall art.

I love how it has a "vintagy" feel yet it is still unique and not just like everything else that is "vintage" right now. You know? I love the fact that it is from vintage playing cards - how stinkin' cool is that? To Download the actual PDF so wonderfully made for us already to craft click HERE

I didn't go into too much detail because I want you to check out the original blog and give them some love too. Plus, it is pretty self explanatory too =)

The Inspiration

The Supplies

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

The Finished Project!!
If you make this, send me a pic I'd love to see you're own flair added to it!

1 comments:

Lescey said...

i totally dig this em. right up my alley. i hope i have a free second to make one too.

i was just actually looking at your painting in our apartment and thinking "i remember when i first saw it and said coool!!!" =)

Post a Comment