Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Many Projects!!

I have soooo many exciting projects that I am apart of that I am so excited to share with you today! I just have to say that I love the online blogging/art world - everyone I meet is so fabulous and there are just so opportunities to learn and grow from each other; just makes me happy =)


Ok so fiiirsst! Next week is the launch of my Tasteful Tatters Spring line!! WooHoo! I seriously can't wait to show you all all the yummy spring stuff I have ready from Tasteful. The pieces will officially launch Friday, the 5th on TastefulTatters{dot}com and then on Monday, the 8th the pieces will be available on my Etsy site. Here are a few shots of some of the lovies that will be featured on the store. Be sure to keep an eye out for the Boutique I'm hosting in Santa Clarita on April 30th (More to come on that later)




Next up we have phase 2 of the 500 Colored Pencil art project I have been apart of. Basically every month I receive a new colored pencil with a fabulous name haha and I do something creative about it and share my experience in a story written in the said colored pencil and submit it to With A Pencil In My Pocket where about 100 other artists will have their stories with their colored pencil - awesome right? You can find all my entries by finding my name {Emilee S.} on the right hand side. Lea updates them every month. Be sure to check out for mine for February-March with the color Pastel Turquoise should be up there the end of March. Yay!


The next project is brought to you by Oh, Hello Friend ( Love her!) and it is simply that - a lovely package exchange. She is pairing up hundreds of bloggers to go out and put together a creative package and then wrap it up in the most oh so fabulous way you can and then send it off. Check out Danni's details here for further explanation. I'll be posting on here my inspirations and process of my little package as soon as I find out who I got!


And last but not least... I am so excited to announce that I will be a participating artist for Promise Tangeman's Art That Helps Project. About 20 artists who have an Etsy shop are coming together to create a design with the following colors that somehow embodies the ideas of Art for the greater good, Haiti, helping, serving, creativity, love wins, people, compassion, humble, humility.


Promise is then taking all of the designs to create a collaborate collage for us to sell on our Etsy site. We are working with an organization called A Beautiful Idea started by Evie from Evie-s. All of the proceeds are going to help the people of Haiti. How awesome is that!? I will also be blogging about my process and inspirations for creating this piece.

Thanks for listening and can't wait to hear your ideas and thoughts on any of these projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment