Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something Blue: Spring Inspirations

Yay! It's the first of many Something Blue posts and I am so excited to share this with you because it is just so stinkin' fun.

I met Kristin when she emailed me asking to come up with some design inspirations for her wedding this coming year. She is just so fun and personable with a fresh style and I cannot wait to see her wedding come to fuition with bits of my inspirations infused.

I came up with three completely different looks for Kristin based on her different likes, tastes, and specifications for her to just take and use different elements in whatever way she wants. Her wedding will be in Ohio and she wants lots of color with an Anthropologie style feel to it.

Here are the color palettes I went with:

Ink & Peonies

Country Chic

Wine Country

*If you're interested in having me create some inspiration boards or some design elements for your wedding or event, please feel free to contact me I'd love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment