Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Road Trip: Seattle


Over Valentines weekend, I had the amazing opportunity to go to Seattle, Washington to be with my sister, and best friend. I am so thankful for such an opportunity! Since she moved there I have only seen her at Christmas, how sad is that?! We spent the whole weekend just doing everything and going everywhere we could. She planned everything out - even a little itinerary for us! Isn't she awesome. So of course, here are some photos from my travels. We did did TONS of vintage/thrift store shopping, which I L-O-V-E-D, we ate tons of amazing food, and just spent some quality sister time.

p.s. My shopping was in the underground thrift store in Fremont - if you go to Seattle - you MUST check it out!

It was a little hard to take photos because it was raining literally the whole time, so please don't judge me too harshly =)

My beautiful sister =)

The amazing house my sister nannies at

A fold trio outside the original Starbucks - I was in coffee heaven!

View from 3rd story of Elliot Bay Book Company

Normally I'm afraid of clowns... but this one seemed friendly

Love this city!

0 comments:

Post a Comment