Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Wins


Happy almost Valentines Day bloggers! I'm not the hugest V-Day fan... but I am this year particularly because I am in Seattle visiting my sister Alyssa, who I haven't seen in months. She is seriously the most amazing person ever and I'm lucky to call her my best friend. She moved up to this big city this last fall and I am sooo loving the city. Since yesterday (Friday) I was flying and then tromping around downtown Seattle shopping and eating all while dragging my suitcase behind me mind you, I wasn't able to post a Valentines freebie for your guys yestday =( So even though today is Saturday... free is free haha.

This beautiful postcard was designed by one of my best friend's big sister - you may have heard of her... Promise Tangeman! She posted this on her blog earlier this week and I knew I had to share it with you. So if you haven't seen this inspiring unique design - check out here blog HERE and you can download one for yourself to send to a friend or anything else fabulous. And while you're there check out the rest of her stuff and leave a comment or two saying thank you!!!

Have a wonderful Valentines and 3-day weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment