Friday, January 15, 2010

Freebie Friday!

I know it has been awhile since I have done a freebie Friday - yikes sorry! But I promise this freebie will make up for it, well, at least I hope you think so. So all you ladies, this one if for you. We all know Valentines Day is just around the corner ( 1 month to be exact) so I thought this would be very appropriate =)

I love making V-day cards for my girlfriends, because I believe Valentines is just as much a day for showing those you love how much you appreciate them as it is a "romantic holiday" And while I will still make my own cards this year, this beautiful card designed by Two Brunette's is absolutely to die for! It is totally free and you can print it from your own computer - how awesome is that?! I would stop by their big blog and send them a huge thank you.

I was thinking about printing it off black and white and then water coloring the color in, I'll let you know how it turns out haha. So, click HERE for the link to download this beautiful Valentines Card and send it to someone you love!

And Happy Friday bloggers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment