Friday, October 2, 2009

Fashion Friday

Today, I am all about fall fashions. I love them. However, where I currently reside - it is forecasted to be around 91 today. Not so fall if you ask me. So on this beautiful Friday morning, I am boycotting this false fall and I am wearing flannel and boots! (In hopes that that will somehow turn the air chill) I am completely in love with this next photo from The Sartorialist and it makes me want to go to Milan! I wonder if they have real "Falls" there? hmm...


And this next fav of mine was also a recent purchase of mine - these rocking raspberry flats from no where else but the ever-fabulous Target! I saw them and knew I had to have them for fall - they are sooo fun, and surprisingly go with a lot! Check them out. buy them. wear them for fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment