Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Share Your Secrets

I know I haven't posted in awhile... I've been mainly focusing on my wedding blog Something Blue (which, by the way you should check out!) Anyways, while I was driving back from school last night, I decided there is just way too much stuff I have to share that doesn't really fit within the whole "wedding planning" world that I should start blogging again here - so here I am. I am going to update it quite often so check back for more =)

I don't know if you have heard of the books Post Secret or not, but there are one of the coolest coffee table books, or if you're like me, the pick up-every day -and- flip -through- just -for -fun- books haha. Anyways, the creator also has a blog where he posts new secrets every Sunday. Thus it has begun my Sunday evening ritual to read other people's secrets and to see what creativity I may find. Usually there is a mix between funny, dark, vengeful, and some that are just so sad. This last Sunday I stumbled across one that just made me chuckle out loud. Hope you like! And be sure to check out the Post Secret Blog... have you ever found one that you enjoyed? Post it here, I'd love to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment