Friday, September 18, 2009

New York, I Love You

So last night I was having a wonderfully crafty evening with a some new friends and somehow the subject of New York came up - don't ask me how, these tangents just happen in good conversations. Anyways, I was sharing some stories from my trip this last fall (almost a year ago!) and just talking about it made me miss it so much. The lights, the crisp air, the amazing used books stores, art galleries, the boots!! So that got me looking through my pictures and I think I'm going to do a New York series or something with all my prints... maybe a little mixed media?? I'd love to hear what you think!

>> Aaanndd.... there is a new movie out about New York called New York, I Love You that looks soooo good, check out the trailer!

Here a few random polas from my trip for your Friday enjoyment =)


2 comments:

Aimee Joy said...

I think NY is calling me for 2010! Love those photos, I know you will find something creative to do with them! Love you. http://www.homespunforte.com

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you Aimee!! I foresee a girls NYU trip in the future!!

Post a Comment