Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coming Soon...

I've noticed in the blog world that posts titled "Sneak Peak" and "Coming Soon" are becoming more and more popular: whether to entice the reader to come back for more photos or simply just trying to get more people interested in your blog through sheer curiosity - it seems to always work for me (as a reader) haha. So, I thought why not join the band wagon! The past few months I have been living in a completely new world: new job, new town, new friends, not so new hobbies. I have always been a lover of crafting, painting, and photography but have always been busy with work. Now, in this new chapter in my life I have purposely set time aside for these old loves of mine.

So, this is a sneak peak of what I have been working endlessly on and what is soon to come. I started this little project quite a few months ago and it has been taking awhile to complete, but has been so much fun - I cannot wait to share it with you! I know I'm being vague but don't worry, you'll find out soon enough =) Enjoy!



1 comments:

Margaret said...

I am excited!

Post a Comment