Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nigeria Update


The shirts that I'm sure you have all been waiting for are here! haha... I'm positive no one was ever waiting for these, but I thought I would let you know so you don't feel left out. The team I am leading to go to Nigeria this summer has shirts for sale at Biola University to help raise money to send us there. The shirts were designed by our very own Mitch Ajimatanrareje who is a member of our team and also from Nigeria himself! I am selling them out of my office at Biola and I am offering the opportunity to YOU to purchase one if you would like. They are $12 and if you are interested, just send me an email {emilee.sutherland@gmail.com} and I'll get one to you. We leave May 27th and can use all the help we can get. In other news, we added a new member to the team, Glory. She is a freshmen at Biola and is from Nigeria so she is such a blessing to have with us and help us prepare for our ministry over there. We are in continued need of prayer and funds so please keep us in your hearts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment