Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey Shorty, It's Your Birfday



Ok, so school has completely taken over my life (including my blog) if you couldn't tell with all my culture & media posts that I haven't had a chance to blog about my 22nd birthday that was over a month ago! I know, crazy. So here it is, better late then never.... I had such an amazing birthday first with being surprised by my Biola friends with a scavenger hunt, then a wonderful weekend away with my family, and then the next week a WHOLE weekend with my wonderful man at the Getty Villa in Malibu and other various spots along the way & of course, I have pictures! I've decided that 22 is not nearly excited and turning 21 however, it was so nice to share intimate moments with all the important people in my life. As I'm getting older and hopefully I'll eventually get wiser haha, I'm learning how important it is to keep awesome people close to you. People bring me so much joy and I've realized how much I depend on them in my life. So during the birthday celebrations I was reminded at how special all these people are to me and how thankful I am to have them in my life. So, all you special people out there, THANK YOU! You mean the world to me =)





0 comments:

Post a Comment