Friday, January 30, 2009

"Grace Alone"



Yes, I got a tattoo. I went with the lovely Stacey. It's on my foot. It hurt. But I'm tough. Is says sola gratia which can mean either "grace alone" or "give thanks" in Latin. I feel that is such a reminder for me that it is only by grace through faith in which I am saved from my sins, and also to remind myself to always give thanks to the Lord for the wonderful things He has done in my life. Without Him, I am nothing.

Soooo what do you think, you like??



5 comments:

Chase said...

Beautiful! Love it.
Good choice

Lescey said...

XOXO the ultimate bonding experience.

Anonymous said...

my siblings and I are planning on getting the very same tattoo. We all decided together after church it was the best thing to bring us all together. :) Glad to see others have the same idea.

ruth-anne said...

awesome. i think i might get it on my shoulger

Anonymous said...

Want Sola Gratia on my shoulder soon. I love this!

Post a Comment