Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Morning Yoga!

Happy Monday! I'm am so thankful for a day off today. I was sick all weekend and had to work an event yesterday. So today, is all about some light email work, rest, reading, and cleaning up the home =) ... and maybe a DIY project or two hehe

A friend of mine recently sent this morning yoga routine to me, knowing that I love doing yoga, but sometimes get so busy I miss my classes. It's nothing too complicated, but it totally loosens you up and gets your mind and body ready for the day. I love it so much! I've been doing it now for a couple weeks and it's exactly what I need in the morning. So, I thought it you might enjoy it as well! Gotta share the wealth, right??

Try it out, let me know what you think in the comments below! 
Do you have a yoga morning routine that you love? I'd love to see it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment