Thursday, August 2, 2012

Simple Necklace DIY

This necklace is so easy, and I'm serious when I say, you will love it so much, you'll probably wear it everyday like I've done. 
 {SUPPLIES}
crystal Beads - $2 in downtown LA
wire
gold chain
jewelry pliers
connectors


 So, first cute about 2 inches of your wire (or however long/short you wish your bead section to be) but be sure to leave enough room to wrap a loop at each end to secure the beads and so you can add a connector hoop to your bead strand and your chain.

 Next, add your beads & then finish with another loop


And there you have it! You can attach a fascinator, or if you don't have any, you can always just make the chain one longer piece and wear it as a longer necklace =) What do you think? If you make any, I'd love to see a link of your photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I'm going to give it a try tomorrow :)

Jessie

Jacquelyn Thomson said...

Can we craft these wen I get back?!

Post a Comment