Monday, June 11, 2012

Vintage Wedding Snapshots

Happy Monday friends! I'm taking the day off of Tasteful business stuff so I can rest up from my crazy weekend full of wedding crazy-ness and catch up on home stuff like laundry, dishes, cleaning... you know, all that fun stuff =) I actually love organizing my life, makes me feel like I have control haha

Anyways, I had the amazing opportunity provide a truckload of vintage rentals for a beautiful wedding this weekend in Bakersfield, CA. The wedding coordinator & stylist happened to be a good friend of mine, so I stayed around and helped her since it was such a large wedding (300+ guests)! I even got to arrange some of the flowers! Loved that! So take a look at all of the amazing vintage elements of the day that I snapped on my phone, can't wait to show you all the real photos =)
What did you guys do this weekend?! Did anyone attend any fun weddings??

3 comments:

Jacquelyn Thomson said...

Em! I love it! I miss here about your wedding stuff!

Shannon LaBare said...

couldn't have done it without you! :) i posted some photos just now too. http://shannonlabare.blogspot.com/2012/06/congratulations-mr-mrs-higgins.html

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to tell tou we attended the beautiful wedding you did and photos above of Misty and Greg!! It was so roman tis and such a happy wedding! It was like Misty put everything where she wanted it to ge! You did a beautiful and memorable weddinng atmosphere! We loved every minute of it!

Bev and Randy~~

Post a Comment