Monday, June 4, 2012

Vintage Rentals: Family/Maternity Sesh

Happy Monday Friends! Blogging has been a littler slower lately with all the weddings I've had and continue do have kept me super busy, and away from my computer unfortunately. But I have some seriously cool DIYs coming this week that I cannot wait to share, so stay tuned for that! But today, I have some beautiful photos from a family slash maternity shoot that used some of our vintage rentals. You've probably seen my rentals in wedding photos, baby showers, engagement shoots on here, but did you know you could use them for family sessions as well?! Check out our inventory page here for more pieces. I think theses photos by Meghan Christine Photography turned out beautifully & how stinkin' cute is this family?! Leave a comment to let us know which photo is your fav!
 To see more photos from this beautiful shoot, check out Meghan's post HERE

2 comments:

Meghan Christine Photography said...

Thanks so much for the feature Emilee, and for letting us use your beautiful rentals! :)

{Sweet and Salty} said...

LOVE that chair!!!!

Post a Comment