Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A DIY For The Boys!

This project was actually inspired my Mr. H! He had some friends over and needless to say, I came home to a bunch of empty bottles of Stella and a couple of empty pizza boxes. I noticed that he and his friends had piled up the beer caps in a pile on the counter along with some other caps from various drinks. I thought they looked so cool and vintage looking & I asked why they kept them. He thought they were cool tool, but was probably going to just toss them. So I thought, I should think of something cool to make with these little guys =) And here is what I came up with! Magnets for the fridge that are a little more manly. I think they turned out perfectly, and I can't wait for Mr. H to come home from the fire station and see them on the fridge!

{SUPPLIES}
beer/soda caps
hot glue
roll of magnet strip
foam dots

{STEPS}
1. Glue the dots in the center of the back of the cap, then cut a strip of magnet tape, and glue on top of the dot. Let dry and you're done!

1 comments:

Maggie said...

LOVE this Em! Brilliant! We'll have to get drinking this weekend to make our own!

Post a Comment