Monday, April 2, 2012

Organize Your Business Cards

I get a lot of business cards from people. Some are people that I've worked with, others are from people I would love to work with. And still some are from people that I randomly meet that maybe don't necessarily have a lot to do with what I do, or  that I wouldn't really be using to refer Brides to... like an insurance agent. I realized I needed some way of organizing all these cards to easily refer Brides to awesome vendors, and then easy for me to look up our plumber all in the same thought!

So, Mr. H and I went to the Dollar Store to see if they had some pee-pads for Baby Olive - that's a whole other blog post in itself! And I saw these pages for kids who collect baseball cards or something, and I immediately thought of my business card stack that was being held together by an old hair-tie. You get 10 pages for $1! How easy would it be to just organize them in these holders and organize by vendor type, home repair, friends, etc. I think it turned out great and it was sooo easy!

This is the section of vendors I have yet to work with, but have seen their work and would definitely recommend them to a Bride. Don't they all look so pretty and colorful! I feel so organized now =) How do YOU organize your business cards?? I'd love to see photos or links to your organizational ideas!

2 comments:

Desiree Russo said...

Love this idea so much I maybe be going to the dollar store right now!

jessica // union shore said...

oh, this is a great idea!
i love a well designed business card... you have so many great ones!

Post a Comment