Friday, March 2, 2012

What I Wore // 2

Yay! It's Friday =) And boy and I excited for the weekend. Today's post features a beautiful necklace that was gifted to me by the wonderful Kathrina of Joe+Kathrina Photography. I just love this girl, and she packaged up this little cutie for my bday, so naturally I had to feature it!


This outfit is something I would wear out around town, running to the grocery store, the post office... maybe a little target run =) Simply comfy blue jeans, a black and white polka dot flowy top, and some casual but cute brown sandals/flats. Casual - with little color. Here's where the pop of color of this awesome cobalt blue necklace to add some fun! What do you wear out to run errands?

2 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

I can't believe it made an appearance already! I hope you love it...you look way too cute running errands :) Love you lady!

Jocelyn G said...

oh! I might be working on an event with Joe & Kathrina in July :) Love this small industry.
Love the Necklace PS :)

Post a Comment