Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Custom Tatters in Action


One of my favorite things about Tasteful Tatters is the opportunity I get to create custom wedding pieces for brides on their very special day. And that is one of the services I offer through the etsy site, completely custom pieces to perfectly match the unique look and style of your wedding. It is not often I get to capture the pieces in action through the craziness of the big day, but I am beyond excited to share this wedding with you! Jennifer came to me wanting to create custom bridesmaid headbands as well as custom boutonnieres for their vintage nautical wedding. I am so thrilled with how they turned out! Jennifer had the awesome idea to put a twist on the nautical look by throwing in coral into the mix. So the colors we were working with were navy, coral, ivory & some gold accents. A HUGE thanks to Milisa Lin Photography for taking such beautiful photos of their wedding day as well as the custom Tasteful pieces. She is one of my favorite new photogs - so go check out her awesome work HERE!


3 comments:

Jillian Nicole said...

Oh, I just love that boutonniere! So cute!

Milisa Lin Smith said...

Your work is awesome!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks ladies!
Milisa - YOUR work is fabulous!

Post a Comment