Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is What I Love

I love my job. Both of them. On one hand I get to bring awesome vintage finds to weddings/ events and set up this whole scene that will hopefully take your breath away. I also get to make fun necklaces, headbands, veils, & garters. I love getting to work with my hands. The best part of what I do is seeing the end result. For weddings, I don't always get that, because I have to leave before the guests come haha, but for shoots I always get that. Since some just see my inventory, and some just show up at a wedding we styled, I thought it would be fun to show you a little before after situation! Just a disclaimer: this particular shoot was styled by Miriam Corona Events. She did such an amazing job! And yesterday this particular shoot was featured on Green Wedding Shoes! Be sure to check out Jen's full post for more amazing details. And don't miss our cute red bow tie we made for the shoot =)

So here is our vintage white dresser: a huge favorite for dessert bars or guest favors at weddings this year. Isn't she fabulous?! Yes, she is a she =)


And through in some creativity, pops of color, flowers, food, you name it. We've done it all! And you can get something as awesome as this! Hope this provides some inspiration for you brides who are planning your wedding in 2012. You can check out all our inventory HERE and we can get the ideas rollin'! Also, special shoutout to Lukas VanDyke Photography for not only photographing all my inventory, but this awesome Candyland shoot!

2 comments:

Miriam Corona said...

Looks great, Emilee! Crazy how this lovely vintage dresser transformed the space and candy bar! I knew she would from the moment I saw her. I can't wait to see what else we can transform ;)

Susannah VanDyke {Lukas VanDyke Photography} said...

Yay! :D

Post a Comment