Friday, December 2, 2011

Some Music Needs Air...

It's Friday... and Fridays feel different to me now that I work full time from home on Tasteful Tatters. I used to get soooo excited about Fridays because that meant the weekend. And I couldn't wait for work to be over so I could do something fun and "Friday nightish." But now, it's kinda just another day, and usually means I have an event, or an event that weekend, so it is actually more work. Funny how life works out. And I love it. Today I'm working on TONS of projects and sometimes you just need some good tunes to get you through a long "to-do" list. I stumbled across this from my fab intern, Lynlee's Blog, and it just spoke to me, not that I necessarily relate to it - but it's one of those songs that gives you goosebumps it's so pretty. Maybe I'm just a sucker for Bon Iver. If you know me at all, I just love sad depressing songs, I also like to quote Elizabethtown as much as possible (see blog title). So this is what is on repeat for me today, what are you listening to on this Friday??

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful -- Bon Iver is one of my favorite groups. Do you listen to any of his other music? They were nominated for four Grammys this year, too!

I am listening to my Grooveshark playlist this weekend (and for the next 22 days!). :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Oh me too! I didn't know they were nominated for that many!!

Post a Comment