Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby On Board!

The week before Christmas, I had the amazing opportunity to be apart of a baby announcement video. Seriously, one of the coolest way to announce the gender of your baby to family and friends. The concept was to create a short film of the hospital visit where the couple finds out the gender. Then, after editing and all that jazz, showcase the video to surprise your loved ones. How fun is that?! Anyways, Brienne of Brienne Michelle Photography did just that and she commissioned me to create cute flag garland that says "It's A Girl" & "It's A Boy" as well as these fun little flags that say "Boy" & "Girl." I take on many commissioned projects each year, but this might have been my all time favorite! Check it out for yourself! Thanks Brienne for letting me share your amazing video!


What do you think?! Should Tasteful Tatters start carrying Baby Garland?? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment