Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CCLA Recap: On Being Well

This last Sunday I had the opportunity to host yet another Creative Connection USA Event, this time at the ING Direct Cafe (They are THE coolest bank ever!). I cannot say enough how much I just love these ladies. They continue to inspire me in more ways than I could have imagined. And Sunday was no exception. I was feeling majoring under the weather and these girls just encouraged me so much! My favorite part about this meet-up was that we got to hear from Erin from Well in LA share on staying healthy and balanced while running your own business. It was like everything she was saying struck a chord in my life... and I am happy to stay that I have already started making changes in my daily routine. She has a way of taking things that we know we should be doing... but making them seem simple and attainable. If you'd like to learn more about Creative Connection USA, you can check out our Facebook Page here and you can send me your email at la@creativeconnectionusa.com to get on the mailing list.

These are just a few of the many amazing tips that Erin shared with us on Sunday. I decided to focus on these first and I'm happy to report that I am starting off well and ready to feel the difference of a healthy & balanced life!

3 comments:

Susannah VanDyke {Lukas VanDyke Photography} said...

Thanks Em! Love this since I couldn't write and shoot at the same time! : )

erin @WELL in L.A. said...

Thank you SO much for the great re-cap of the day! I hope you're feeling better (and I owe you a text reply...! ). Thank you for being such a gracious hostess, even when feeling under the weather.

Philip Uys said...

Hi greeat reading your blog

Post a Comment