Monday, October 24, 2011

A-List Bloggers

I had such an inspiring weekend with all the CCLA girls at our event as well as just some fun brunch/lunch dates one on one with inspiring creatives. With that said, some of these ladies and more have been inspiring me a lot lately with their killer blogs. So I decided to give them all a little Tasteful A-List shout-out. Head on over to these throughout your week and I promise you will not be dissapointed!


Rachel Oberg - De Ma Cuisine

 
Lindsay Goldner - Linz Loves You

4 comments:

Donna Queza said...

Thanks for the shout out, Emilee. You and the other Creative Connection ladies continue to inspire me as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emilee! I'm so happy to have been introduced to you and Creative Connection LA. I'm glad you appreciate my little beach city and I look forward to seeing you around town.

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

Thanks, Emilee!! So fun to be mentioned!! I'm still just so inspired from the CCLA event! Oh dear, as I'm typing I'm watching your Etsy shop photos scroll by, and I can see that I might be spending a lot of time on there, making lists of what I wish I could buy!

Joanna Waterfall said...

Love all these wonderful ladies and each of their blogs!!

Post a Comment