Monday, September 26, 2011

DIY: I Heart You!

My partner in crime!
 Elsie Larson is probably one of my favorite "blog people." She doesn't know me, and I only know her through her blog - which I stalk everyday. She also has the most adorable vintage shop, Red Velvet. How clever is that?! There are just some people that you get excited to check out what is new on their blog.. and then you are never disappointed. That is A Beautiful Mess (Elsie's blog). I would admit that probably close to have of my pins on my DIY board on Pinterest are from her blog. Most of which I adore, and never get around to do. But last night, I was determined to do a project for me. Not a client, no creating garters for orders. Just fun. and just for me. The way crafting used to be haha. So I decided to spruce up some jeans w/ some "love" from one of my favorite DIY's on ABM and they turned out awesome! Check out the full post from Elsie HERE - but all you need is a pair of jeans, and some fabric paint and you're good to go! We also took it a step further and make elbow hearts on some old blazers =)

4 comments:

Jacquelyn Thomson said...

Love it! <3 I wore the jacket out last night! People loved it!

Susannah VanDyke {Lukas VanDyke Photography} said...

CUTE!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i saw this DIY on Elsie's! love it so much - i want to try it too!

Emilee Sutherland said...

@ilene - you totally should, it's super easy

Post a Comment