Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Utterly Engaged Feature


I am so so excited to share this with you today!! I was supposed to have this post up  yesterday but I've been having MAJOR internet problems so it's today instead. Anyways, my vintage rentals Tasteful Treasures were featured in the latest issue of Utterly Engaged on Friday. This is HUGE!! Definitely on my professional bucket list. If you haven't heard of or visit Utterly Engaged you need to check it out - they are the first online wedding magazine and every single issue is filled with swoon worthy images and inspiration. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I heard they were going to feature one of the shoots I styled and provided rentals for!! Check out the images below and be sure to leave some comment love on their site =)

 The overall concept of the shoot, came from my idea of how beach weddings are so popular and pretty, but what if you don't live by the beach - or what if you love beach-like ideas but you're not a barefoot in the sand kind of girl. Then what do you do? Hence, our concept. We used colors that you would typically see at the sea, pretty blues and creams, with hints of purple and soft pinks to represent seashells and sea-urchins. I used tons of details like using an ivory rope to tie the napkins up and we used corks to hold up the name plates. The idea for the table linens came from the concept of sails from a ship torn and weathered. Almost like a vintage shipwreck - but pretty =) I think it came together beautifully!!


So in light of this HUGE blessing - I thought it would be fun to do a little Tasteful Tatters promo to celebrate! So while supplies last, for every $50 spent at the TT Shoppe you will receive a free TT tote bag!! They are sooo cute, I carry mine around everywhere! So I snapped a quick photo for you all to see! So head on to the job and get your freebie =)
Other fabulous vendors from the shoot:
Photography: Becca Rillo
Paper products: Shannon LaBare 

4 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

Um, you're awesome. Congrats again on the feature--HUGE! GIGANTIC! ENORMOUS! FABULOUS! news!

jessica // union shore said...

oh my gosh! that's wonderful news!! so happy and excited for you my dear!! xo

Christina Dely Photography said...

SO exciting!!! Congrats Emilee!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks ladies!!!

Post a Comment