Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

You are going to LOVE this post. I promise. Are you ready for another Awkward & Awesome Thursday?! I sure am! Alrighty then! We are doing another wedding series of this A&A post =)

The Awkward:
I'm taking the liberty to be ok, that even on my wedding day... I can be a tad awkward. Yes, I have been making this face since Jr. High. Enough said. 
click to enlarge - trust me - you'll want to =)
and now THE AWESOME!!!!
1) It's my parent's wedding anniversary today - yay! Love them!
dancing at my wedding - photo by Margaret Jacobsen
2) OUR WEDDING VIDEO!!! (Full Length) I'm BEYOND excited to share this with you all. It makes my heart melt xoxo HUGE thanks to our amazing videographer Ryan McDuff

7 comments:

kellyhicks said...

Your wedding video is sooo cute! Congrats again!!!

Christina Dely Photography said...

OMG! I love this post!!!

Stephanie said...

I just watched the whole video and cried. It is so beautiful, not simply because of the wedding but because the love between you and Andy is so evident and strong. I know it's been awhile, but congratulations again!

Ellen said...

watching Andy's face as Emilee walks down the aisle gets me every time, even so long after the wedding! Great vid.

leigh ann said...

Oh goodness. I was definitely tearing up when all the guys were praying around Andy & right before you walked down the aisle & he was choking up. What a gorgeous video for you two! So blessed to be able to watch it.
Love, Leigh

Amanda said...

One of the cutest things about that video was in the beginning when you two talked about your first date -- how far you have come! That and the first look had to be my favorite parts. You and your husband are completely adorable! Can't wait to see more of your wedding! How long have the two of you been together?

Emilee Sutherland said...

@Amanda - we've been together about 4 years =) Thanks for all your sweet words!

Post a Comment