Friday, July 8, 2011

Something Blue: Wedding Video Preview

Now, I don't want to bombard you all with my wedding stuff - but it's just so exciting I can't contain myself =) Watching wedding videos is probably one of my favorite things haha - I could spend time watching other peoples videos all the time! As weird as that may sound, but when it comes to mine, I am over the moon excited about it. The amazing Ryan McDuff my good friend & incredibly talented from Biola shot our video and was kind enough to make me a little preview while he works on the "main event" I love this video so so much, in fact, if Ryan gave this to me as our video video I would have been more than pleased haha so that is why I had to share it with you, but it is just so goshdarn sweet. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

SHUT UP!!!! Oh my gosh. Perfection. Like total perfection. I am a little jealous I wasn't there!! Eeeek :) xoxo

Elise said...

I love this video o sooooo much!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

so so adorable!!!

Liz said...

not weird at all! I do it ALL THE TIME. My husband thinks I'm a little strange, but that's nothing new ;) Now off to watch yours...!

jan said...

Em~ I absolutely loved the video!!! It looked like a beautiful wedding!!!

Maggie said...

Holy cow!!! That is so lovely Emilee! I must hire your friend for something!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks Ladies!!

Maggie - You should!! He is amazing! And to think, this is only the preview =)

VictoriaMaryVintage said...

OMG this had me in tears! So beautiful, and I'm so sad now we didn't hire a videographer for ours. You're so lucky to have this amazing memory and your friend is very very talented. Please post the full video when it's ready!

Colleen {Soundtrack To I Do} said...

SO sweet!! Just lovely.

Joe+Kathrina said...

LOVE this!! We'd love to refer Ryan to a potential client! Do you have a contact for him?!

Post a Comment