Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Honeymoon Blues..

If you follow me on twitter you've probably seen my whining about how much I'd rather be back on my honeymoon than hot LA haha... the truth is, the honeymoon WAS amazing - but I am excited for this new chapter in my life!! Mr. H and I started right away w/ house projects and decorating! I'm sure I'll be posting more on that later =)

I wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all the ladies who guest blogged for me while I was away for the Wedding Week Blog Series! All their posts were SO awesome and I loved reading through them all. If you missed it, check out the blog topic labeled WWBS to check out awesome blog advice, DIYs, and freebies! So THANK YOU ladies!!! You all inspire me daily xoxo

Here is a little honeymoon teaser for you all. We went to Hermosa/Manhattan Beach and stayed in a beach front property for the week. It was so relaxing and beautiful! These photos Mr. H took on his phone (mine exploded the first night - definitely a story to share here). I love looking at these, but I'm definitely happy to be back!!

4 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw, i'd probably feel the same way - fun pics too!!! welcome back :)

Elise said...

you and mr h are adorable!! can't wait to see you friday!! =) xoxoxo

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Welcome Back gorgeous :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip. And you know how I feel about post wedding and honeymoon blues hehe here for you if you need me!! xoxo

Unknown said...

love you amazing... Mrs. H!? :) you two are seriously tooo cute!!

Post a Comment