Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding Photo Sneak Peak by Margaret Jacobsen

This lovely post is from our amazing photographer and friend, Margaret Jacobsen. She is simply amazing and we love her dearly. Thank you for for friendship friend!!
---------------------

 "Hello! Here's a favorite photo from Emilee & Andy's wedding! Hands down my favorite wedding I've ever been apart of :) I felt beyond blessed to be able to capture their wedding for them and it was an experience I'll never forget! The wedding was perfect, seriously. I know that Emilee had a vision and I'm pretty sure that vision was fulfilled. Thank you guys for letting me be apart of your special day! I love you both!
photo by: Margaret Jacobsen

3 comments:

Joe+Kathrina said...

More! More! We want more! :) Beautiful photo Margaret... And seriously Emilee? You and the mister look picture perfect! xo

jacin {lovely little details} said...

so so gorgeous!!!

kellyhicks said...

Congrats!! You look beautiful!

Post a Comment