Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding Invites: Check!

So I am in bed for day 2 now with being sick. I hate being in bed all day. My head is spinning - mostly because of my fever, but also because I can't stop thinking about ALL that I have to be doing right now. I had a full day of stuff to do yesterday - all gone down the drain now. So in light of trying to stay positive I decided to think about what I have accomplished (before I got sick) and one of those things, was finishing my wedding invitations!! WooHoo! ( you may have remembered my inspiration post here) So I'm trying to just focus on that and that the other stuff will eventually get done. It always does. So here is a sneak peak of our invites - designed by the amazing Shannon LaBare. I know we'll have more profesh ones later - but here is just a taste of the brilliance she came up with from my schizophrenic ideas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so creative. Can't wait to see it in person :)

-Ellen

Amanda said...

Those look lovely! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thanks girls!

Ida said...

Em, your wedding is going to be great. Seriously two of the coolest people I've ever met. Looks amazing.

kellyhicks said...

ooo i can't wait to see the whole thing! looks really fun and unique!

Lescey said...

just got mine yesterday! i love shannon and i love you!

Post a Comment