Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cover Me Happy

So this past week, I have been listening to a lot of my favorite covers. I even made a mix cd (who does that anymore!?) of all my favorites to listen to in this amazing weather with the windows down. Some music just needs air. It all started when I found this cover of my favorite Stevie Nicks song. So I thought I would share w/ you some of my TOP favs and maybe you can share some of yours! Happy Wednesday!

1) First up is Jayme Dee's cover of Jeff Buckley's cover of the Leonard Cohen Hallelujah. I love this song. Period. And I'm even more in love with Jayme Singing it.


2) Katy Perry's cover of Electric Feel by MGMT. I love Katy. And I love this cover. Enough said.


3) Stacey Dupree's cover of Stevie Nicks' Silverspring which might be one of my all-time favorites.

4) Brooke White's cover of Kings of Leon's Love Somebody - soooo good!


5) And last but not least - Fleet Foxes singing Bob Dylan's It Ain't Me Babe.

3 comments:

leigh ann said...

Oh my goooooodness I love Jayme & that song. Together is almost too much to handle.
Almost.
<3 leigh

Emilee Sutherland said...

I KNOW! She is such a rockstar =)

Emilee Sutherland said...

Oh! And how could I forget my NEW favorite by the Civil Wars!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgNqe7m5kK4

Post a Comment