Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hearted : Birthday Wishlist

Happy Wednesday Bloggers! I have SUCH a busy week this week with planning the final touches for the Tasteful Tatters Launch Party, filling some orders, styling a shoot this weekend, oh and making sure I remember to eat lunch!

So my birthday is coming up and instead of having a party where all my friends from the different parts of my life will be forced to hang around eat some food, have a drink, and maybe feel awkward because they don't know some of the other groups there... plus I don't want a party! This year I decided I really wanted to see my new friend crush and amazing musician Jayme Dee perform with Tyrone Wells and Tyler Hilton at the House of Blues Anaheim (My old stomping ground!) That way everyone can come, bring whoever they want, have a great night, I can see friends from all the different parts of my life - even my mom is coming!

With that said :: these are the lovelies that I wish to purchase and birthday presents haha cuz lets face it - I'm too old to get presents anymore!

click for larger image
Left: Bubbo-Tubbo Organizer:: This little beauty is my current obsession. I love all things paper, organization, stickers, office supply, etc. I was one of those kids who LOVED going back to school shopping. Anyways, I stumbled across this fabulous Etsy Shop and immediately fell in love. This lovely lady will even do a custom title to your binder in this amazing calligraphy. Ugh! My nerdy heart skipped a beat when I saw it! She also provides ALL of these PDF's for you to fill your fabulous book: (ALL of this for only $35!! Ok. I'm sold.)

1. 2011 + 2012 +2013 calendars
2. birthday + event calendar
3. daily organizer page
4. weekly organizer page
5. monthly organizer page
6. to do list
7. sales (handy if you have a shop)
8. purchases
9. grocery list
10. contacts
11. customizable ledger with 5 columns
12. customizable ledger with 3 columns
13. lined page
14. grid page
15. blank page (with place for title)
16. gift tracking/budget
17. project management pages

Right: The Civil Wars - on vinyl. AMAZING band. Do I really need to say more?

6 comments:

sara said...

I'm waiting patiently for The Civil Wars vinyl I ordered to arrive. It can't get here soon enough! Thankfully I got the digital download so I can still enjoy until then.

Emilee Sutherland said...

I'm so excited! I love them so much and on vinyl will be even better =) So glad to hear you like it

bubbo.etsy.com said...

Aww! Dear Emilee, thank you so very much for all your words! You make me happy! I am offering you 50% discount for an organizer of your dreams. Pick wisely! :-)

Best, Natasha //bubbo-tubbo

leigh ann said...

I <3 <3 <3 civil wars! Happy Birthday!!
<3 leigh

Emilee Sutherland said...

Aren't they amazing?! Thanks for the comment =)

selim said...

Arkadaşlarla Oynanabilecek Oyunlar
Pubg Benzeri Oyunlar
Age of Empires Benzeri Oyunlar
Team Fortress Benzeri Oyunlar
İkariam Benzeri Oyunlar
Smite Benzeri Oyunlar
KE785T

Post a Comment