Monday, January 10, 2011

Road Trip: Yoo N' La Magazine Print Edition

I am beyond excited to share this news with you all! I have had the incredible opportunity to serve as a staff writer for this amazing up-and-coming magazine Yoo N' La. It has been such a fun experience meeting new oober talented writers & photographers and getting the chance to interview some pretty cool people as well like musicians and music video directors. All of this to say... the magazine has been 100% online as of NOW!!! Our first print edition is available for sale HERE WOOHOO!!! Besides my University's magazine this is my first published work! Kinda a big deal for me =) Below are some "preview" photos from my not 1 but THREE articles that are in the print magazine!  To get the real deal you gotta buy one! Happy Reading and have a wonderful Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment