Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hearted: After Christmas Shopping

Ok, it's 5 days until Christmas!! Are you all done shopping? Just getting started?? We are having some blustery weather here in SoCal and I am LOVING it! Really feels like Christmas. I know all of you east coasters and just laughing at me right now ha!

All around the blogosphere the past couple weeks you've seen post after post of Christmas shopping guides - which are all fabulous :: don't get me wrong. But what about after Christmas when you're loved ones followed your Christmas Wish list diligently (hehe) and you also got gift cards, cash, or that sweater from your great Aunt Vivian that you definitely plan on returning! I find myself in the same situation every year, I got left over money and I have no idea what to spend it on. So, it sits in my wallet for months and the cash I end up spending on gas or food or something totally not fun and some gift cards don't get used for a whole year! This year I found some stellar finds that would make a great gift to YOU after the holidays! Or... for that friend that you just had no clue what to get so you plan on getting something a little late... you know you've done that before! So here is my After Christmas List for whatever you want it to be for!

1:: Foureyes USB:: For all those geekchic fans out there! This is the cutest USB I have ever seen! I stumbled across these and wanted to get one for all my office buddies! I am always losing my little USB drives and there is no way I would lose this cutie.
2 ::Gap Sparkle Zip hoodie :: if you've heard me rant about my obsession with sparkle lately  - you need no explanation! Please & Thank you!
3:: Owl Clock :: I have a lot of friends moving these days and I'm always on the lookout for fun nick nacks for my new apartment to be =) So cute and totally handmade!
4:: Gold Wire Necklace :: There is something so dainty and feminine about this necklace. I love the artists' work and love supporting sellers on Etsy. The toughest decision is not whether you should get one... it's which word would you choose!
5:: We Watch :: This might be my favorite new discovery! I'm in LOVE with these watches! I showed this website to my fiance and now all his friends are talking about them haha... how cool would it be to give these as groomsmen gifts?!
6:: DIY Journal :: I love this idea! This etsy seller provides all the supplies you need to make your very own journal from a vintage book! Such a fun gift for someone who is such a DIY-er as myself. And it is such a great deal.
7:: Purse Necklace :: Nothing profound to say - I just think this is adorable =)
8:: Ring of the Month :: This is the gift that keeps on giving - ALL year round! Another fabulous etsy seller - you pay one flat rate and get a new ring delivered every month, seriously - how cool is that?!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh... Thank you so much!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely!

StephanieTJLee said...

Can I just say how much I ADORE your blog <3. Your DIYs are absolutely AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to try out some of them (especially the ribbon stamp :)). Ahh, just a great After Christmas wish list. I am definitely digging the owl clock.

Can't wait to see more posts!!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Aww you are too sweet Stephanie! I definitely have some fun posts in the line up for 2011 so stay tuned =) Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment