Friday, December 17, 2010

Freebie Friday! Spreading Holiday Cheer

Today's Freebie Friday post is for all you last minute Holiday lovers (like me!) haha...

First off... we only have about a week left before Christmas and I don't know about you but I feel like it's sort of snuck up on me this year. It's like one day it was Thanksgiving and now it's a week before Christmas! How did that happen?! So in case you need a little extra holiday reminders for your work week, I found this fabulous yet simple Christmas desktop background - I just love it! Made by the fabulous Jessica Jones of How About Orange you can download it HERE


Next we have the cutest little Cookie exchange tags! Lots of people are throwing cookie exchange parties this week PLUS these would make great little additions to those plates of cookie/baked goods you always make for your neighbor or family! I love the color combo of red and grey and how adorable would they look with some red/white bakers twine?! Made by Amanda Joy of Joy Ever After (a must read!) & you can get the download for Tags HERE, Recipe Cards HERE, and Fabulous Blank Cards HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment