Friday, November 19, 2010

Freebie Friday: Fall Goodies!

Happy Friday!! Boy am I glad for today - this has been a doozy of a week for me, what about you? Today feels like how Fall should feel. Foggy, chilly, crisp, a little rain :: mmm I love it! I'm sure a lot of you have already been experiencing the full throttle of Fall by now so sorry if this seems late!

So in celebration of Fall (and mint m&ms back on the shelves!) here are some fabulous Fall Freebies I found for you!
Click HERE for Fall Themed Mailing Labels!
Made by the fabulous Lizzie: check out her blog on planning a wedding for under $10k!!


Click HERE for Fabulous Thanksgiving Themed Placecards
Made by my newest daily read: Jackie from Sweet Little Thrills


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I found you anyway, thanks so much for posting these, you're sweet! They're actually flip-flopped for a guest post, sorry that's so confusing, but you're way sweet for sharing them! Thanks so much!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Oops! So sorry! Well, you both did an amazing job =)

Post a Comment