Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And The Winner Is....

I apologize for the lateness of my post! Originally, I planned to pick the winner Sunday and then do the whole write up for the post to be ready by Monday. However, my well scheduled out plans had a little bump in the road >>> I got engaged!!! Crazy - I know. Obviously, Andy doesn't read my blog haha! (come back later this week to see photos from the engagement documented by the amazing Grover Photography duo

:: So with out further ado, the winner for the first Tasteful Giveaway is... JAF!
WooHoo! All you have to do is email me your address and I will ship it to you- yay for winners!

Here's a little sneak peak of our Tasteful Tatters shoot (more coming soon!)





2 comments:

JAF said...

Who is the photographer for that photo? I like it :)

Emilee Sutherland said...

haha the one and only Margaret Jacobson!!! Congrats on winning!!

Post a Comment