Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tasteful: Fall/Winter Inspiration

As I'm writing this, it is about 102 degrees outside - and I wish I was exaggerating! So you can imagine how weird it would be to be thinking about the winter... I turned on some N*Sync Christmas to help me get in the mood =) Anyways, I'm just so so so excited for my new collection from Tasteful Tatters, but I can't quite show you all yet - so sad, I know. Instead, I thought I would share with you where I got my inspiration for the new goods - that way you can get a little preview or idea of what it all is going to look like. Sound good? Great! Alsoooo. what is on YOUR wish-list for fall/winter accessories and/or fashion - I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Enjoy and I hope you feel inspired!



And of course - I am completely inspired by this inspiration board made by Elizabeth Ann Designs - to die for!! I am loving the Pink, Peach, Gold combo right now and I cannot wait to see my new products come to life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment