Monday, August 16, 2010

DIY: Paper Flowers

Happy Monday friends! Today, I have a super fun DIY project that ANYBODY can do. I always hate it when I see an awesome DIY post and I try to do it and it requires all these special tools and takes hours and hours... not my style haha. This will literally take you minutes and you probably have everything sitting at your desk at this very moment! These paper flowers can be used for bouquets, some garnish for a table, centerpieces, and the list goes on!

{ S U P P L I E S }
* thick cardstock
* pen/pencil
* scissors
* hot glue gun (optional)

{ S T E P 1 }
Cut out a square of cardstock (I did 4x4) and draw a snail like spiral that ends like a square.


{ S T E P 2 } Cut along the line
{ S T E P 3 } Starting on outer ring, wrap paper around tip of pen all the way to the end 
{ S T E P 4 } Dab a little glue on the bottom if necessary to hold form. And repeat as many time as  you want!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

okay, have you been to paper source!?? think anthropologie styled, but everything is DIY and paper amazingness. thanks for the amazing rosie tea cuppies!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Haha, of COURSE!! I love paper source! Should we add that to one of our stops on our ultimate girl date??

Unknown said...

absolutely cute!! thanks!

Paintings by Lee Anne Harris said...

This is soooooo cute!!!!! Would you mind if I link to this on my site?

Emilee Sutherland said...

Yanny - of course!! I'm glad you like them

jesslotus82 said...

How do I get it on a stem?!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Jesslotus82 - I hot glued them to real branches that I spray painted white. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment