Friday, June 4, 2010

DIY Feature and New Website Launch

Today I have the honor of being the guest blogger on the fabulous blog Sweet Symphanie! Stephanie and I met through the blogosphere and we soon found out that she goes to the school I graduated from - Biola University - how cool is that?! Anyways, she had the BEST idea ever: a Summer Blog Party. Like Bloc Party... get it? Ha anyways, all week she's had guest bloggers writing about whatever it is that they do best - interior design, packaging, crafting, you name it and I get to do the DIY post! I decided to show the world how to make the easiest accessory ever. I love accessories. Making them. Wearing them. Buying them at Anthropologie on sale. :o)

So be sure to head on over to her blog and check it out!

The finished product!

Also... this coming Monday I will be launching for the first time ever my new photography website! This has been something that I have been thinking about for awhile but was just so unsure of myself and didn't know if I wanted to actually put my stuff out there for the world to see. I dunno, I'm weird. But recently at a Boutique that I was doing for Tasteful Tatters I met all these amazing people and they kept asking me if they could see my work online and they insisted I get a website. So call me a follower, but I finally did it! So be keeping your eye out for that on Monday - yay!



I have to say though that I would not have been able to do it without the amazing support of my family and friends as well as some pretty talented ladies. Lindsay Pruitt designed the site and Shannon Labare did all my branding and logo. They are amazing - you should check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment