Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hearted: Nautical-ness

Have you guys every seen that Seinfeld episode where Seinfeld talks about someone's "ness" when referring to that special something about them? Like Emileeness... just Emilee with ness. Haha, well I love that episode. Hence, Nautical-ness. There is just something so summery about Nautical - I heart it. I love all the little details that go along with it like rope detail, gold accents, stripes galore!!

So I headed over to Polyvore - this amazing size that shoes fashion trends, colors, accessories, etc and with a super easy drag and drop interface it is so easy to create little inspiration boards (which I love)!

So here is my Nautical-ness inspiration board - enjoy!


4 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Emilee!! Did you just hear me squealing with happiness over this post? It is GORGEOUS! Of course my eye went straight to that precious pink bubble skirt with the gold belt, but I adore the Burberry pieces, the pink rope bracelet with the bling and of course all the STRIPES! You are brilliant! xoxo

Emilee Sutherland said...

Thank you!!! You are so sweet!

Amy Seager said...

I am loving your blog! It is so beautiful!
Aimee
x

and flowers pick themselves said...

love that necklace!

xo Alison

Post a Comment