Monday, April 26, 2010

Road Trip: Just Another Manic Monday


I just love this quote... and picture! I decided I'm going to live by this today. Not sure what that will entail as of yet, but I'll keep ya posted!

>> This is me yesterday enjoying my Sunday in Ventura with Andy. I miss it already!



So, it's Monday. I'm not a huge fan of Mondays. I'm one of those people that has the continuous running list of all I have to do that week and it always comes flooding in Monday morning and slightly stresses me out haha. That this week is no different. I have so much going on!!

>>> Friday, the 30th is not only the end of April (What!?) but it is my first boutique - yay! If you live in the LA area, you should definitely check it out. There will be good food, awesome gals and their amazing handiwork, and ME! But... there is much to do be done before hand!

Also, I'm going to be doing a lot of shooting and editing this week. This kinda stresses me out because I like to keep people happy and I get nervous if the don't like it. Not sure if other people experience this, but I sure do.

Here are some recently edited photos of my most favorite married couple ever!!



 They just adorable and so full of love!


0 comments:

Post a Comment