Monday, October 12, 2009

I Heart Mac

I'm sitting at Starbucks sipping my pumpkin spice latte just enjoying fall in all it's wonderfulness, and I thought I would post about this little unknown lovely brought to us by none other than Mac- iphoto to be exact. Did you know you can make a little photo book for about $15?! What a steel! As Christmas is coming faster than we always predict, I thought this would be a great gift idea. Of course, me being the impatient one that I am, I couldn't wait till Christmas to make one but I had to test it out and let you know if it is in fact as cool as it sounds =) All you do is go into your iphoto and down at the bottom in the center click the "book" icon. Here you are taken to hundreds of styles and templates of books where you just drag your photos to; add some text - a few more clicks and in 3-5 business days you have yourself a very professional looking book! Here are a few snapshots from the book I made for Andy - hope you like! Do you have an even cooler book-making-website? Let me know, leave a link comment!

* For PC users, check out Blurb to make equally cool books.



3 comments:

Abby said...

You heart Mac, I heart you and Andy. Such adorable pictures! I'm so thankful that my brother has such a creative girlfriend. :D Thanks for lunch yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful he has such cool sisters! Can't wait to make something for BBG =)

Lescey said...

oh i love when you put pictures up of you and andy! hahaha =) very nice!

Post a Comment